Vertical dotted lines misaligned with labels on axis

Hi Aspose,
We have an excel chart where vertical dotted lines are used to indicate the percentages on the diagram. In source they are in line with the labels on X axis, but after being converted to SVG by Aspose they are misaligned. Please see the attachments for details.

IncorrectSvg.zip (3.7 MB)

@ottap,

Thanks for the template file and sample project.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template file. I found vertical dotted lines are misaligned with labels on axis in chart to SVG rendering. The output SVG file has alignment issue with vertical dotted lines. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51187” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Dear Amjad,
since nearly one month has passed after this bug has been logged in your system,
are there any plans about this (has it been solved in the name of different issue) or is there anything we can help you with delivering fix for the issue?

Best Regards
P.

@ottap,

You posted this issue 6/7 days ago only, so it is not like you posted it a month ago. Anyways, we will schedule it and try to figure it out soon. If it requires more time for analysis/resolution, we may share an ETA on it.

Hi Amjad,
thanks for your answer and sorry for messing the date.

Best Regards
P.

@ottap,

No worries. Hopefully your issue will be resolved soon.

Hi @ottap
We investigated the issue further, please check the following image:
1, “In Excel” is the effect in source file “Sample.xlsx”, we can see the dot-line is not very aligned in excel file, our drawing will be as close to excel as possible.
2. “SVG effect before” is the effect using Aspose.cells 22.4, with your test application, I can see it is running in linux docker, due to the differences between the graphics libraries on different platforms, we will optimize the effects in the Linux container.
3, “SVG effect after” is the effect after the optimizes, We try to make the dotted line look as close as possible to the effect in the Excel file, in the linux docker test application. This may take effect in Aspose.Cells 22.9.
CELLSNET51187.jpg (102.2 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51187) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi