Vertical Scroll Position

If I have a grid with 100 rows and scroll down to row 50, leaving about 10 visible rows below it, when I enter a value in row 50 and hit the right arrow key, it scrolls up so row 50 is now the last visible row.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening so it keeps row 50 in it's original position?

To duplicate, just add 100 rows to the grid, scroll to row 50 where row 50 is about in the middle of the grid and type a value and click the right arrow key.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We will look into your mentioned issue and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Any update on the status of this?

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

After an initial test, we were able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned. We will fix it and get back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi

Please try the attached version (2.0.0.16) as we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

I'm receiving an application error if I change a value above the frozen row.

gridDesktop1.GetActiveWorksheet().FrozenRows = 10

Hi,

Thanks for pointing it out.

Yes, we can find ArgumentOutOfRangeException exception inserting / updating the values by using the arrow keys / enter key into the frozen rows, we will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version Aspose.Grid.Desktop (2.0.0.17), we have fixed the issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7985) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
sswift:

If I have a grid with 100 rows and scroll down to row 50, leaving about 10 visible rows below it, when I enter a value in row 50 and hit the right arrow key, it scrolls up so row 50 is now the last visible row.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening so it keeps row 50 in it's original position?

To duplicate, just add 100 rows to the grid, scroll to row 50 where row 50 is about in the middle of the grid and type a value and click the right arrow key.

I'm having the exact same issue with Grid Web. I'm using version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.2.7.2.2002. Please let me know what property needs to be changed to fix this? I'm using IE 8.

Thank you.

Hi,

The issue was fixed in GridDesktop control.

For your issue regarding Aspose.Cells.GridWeb:
"I’m having the exact same issue with Grid Web. I’m using version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.2.7.2.2002. Please let me know what property needs to be changed to fix this? I’m using IE 8."

Please create a sample project with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.7.2.xxxx to show the issue, zip the project and attach it here to show the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Thank you.