Hello there

I am making a module of the slides and images jar files for java

application… but the classes are not being loaded as they are

dependent on a library named

com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageWriter

i cannot find this plugin

i definitely need that to make my module work

when i include all the jars in the project., then they work fine

but the issue is that my war file gets very very heavy which is not suitable for me

so tell me how to make my module work

as it cannot find this plugin

I am making a module of the slides and images jar files for java application… but the classes are not being loaded as they are dependent on a library named

com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageWriter

I cannot find this plugin
I definitely need that to make my module work
when I include all the jars in the project., then they work fine

but the issue is that my war file gets very very heavy which is not suitable for me
is not suitable for me

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Tahir Manzoor.

Hi Hafsa,

I have observed the requirement shared and like to share that Aspose.Slides for Java 14.x.x series has no dependence on third party component. I request you to please share the details about the issue with us along with sample application and source presentation. Please also share the environment and operating system details with us as well. But please first try using Aspose.Slides for Java 14.10.0 on your end.

Many Thanks,

Well i have downloaded the latest version of the aspose slides and replaced the jar in my module, but the issue remains same

The issue is :
12:54:41,416 WARN [org.jboss.modules] (default task-10) Failed to define class com.aspose.ms.pbdb106a0.p7cce53cf.c in Module “com.sun.Aspose2:main” from local module loader @108c4
c35 (finder: local module finder @4ccabbaa (roots: C:\Program Files\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\modules,C:\Program Files\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base)): java.lang.Linkage
Error: Failed to link com/aspose/ms/pbdb106a0/p7cce53cf/c (Module “com.sun.Aspose2:main” from local module loader @108c4c35 (finder: local module finder @4ccabbaa (roots: C:\Progra
m Files\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\modules,C:\Program Files\wildfly-8.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\base)))

and huge stack trace else than the above… Then my sample ppt file with having only one slide is also attached. then the line of code giving the error is :
com.aspose.slides.IPresentation pres = new com.aspose.slides.Presentation(conn.getInputStream());

The error is there, even if i just load the file directly from my PC into the aspose.slides.IPresentation…
There is no error when i place the jars in the project… the error is there when using the jars in the server module.
Similar is the case with the aspose.imaging and using module.
Thank You.
help me out

Hi Hafsa,

I have observed the comments shared by you and have also tried loading your presentation from disk on my end. There is no issue with Aspose.Slides when opening the attached presentation. The issue is in fact that Aspose.Slides Api is not properly loaded in your application and this is causing issue on your end. I suggest you to please share the working sample NetBeans or other IDE application reproducing the issue on your end. Please also share the complete stack trace and environment details on your end. I also suggest you to please verify if in your application the Aspose.Slides for Java jar file is properly accessible or not. If you are able to configure the access of Aspose.Slides for Java api in your application things will be resolved. Unfortunately, we may not help you much from here for environment issues leading to access of Aspose.Slides on your end.

Many Thanks,