Very Slow Performance from GridWeb Control

I am trying to evaluate the latest gridweb control to see if it is the best solution to pull data from an excel file. The control is extremely slow to load. Is there anything that I can do to get the control to load faster? Here is a sample of how I am loading the excel file:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (!Page.IsPostBack)
{
AttachmentModel = FinancialsViewModel.GetFinancialsAttachmentModel();

var ms = new MemoryStream(AttachmentModel.FileData.ToArray());
Aspose.Cells.Workbook workbook = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(ms);

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.Clear();
GridWeb1.EnablePaging = true;
GridWeb1.PageSize = 75;
GridWeb1.EnableSmartNavigation = false;

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets.ImportExcelFile(ms);

}
}

Hi,

Could you attach your template Excel file that you are loading into GridWeb, or preferably, create a sample project, zip it and post it here (with the template Excel file) to show the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

The issue seems to be with IE 9. It is working fine when I set the application to IE 8 standards and FireFox.

Hi,

That is interesting, we are not sure if this is an issue with the product or with IE 9.0. But, you may continue to use IE 8 standards for your requirement, it will work for you and there is no problem for any functionality. And, when you find some time, kindly do create a sample project, zip it and post it here to show the issue on our end. We will log a ticket for it (if we find the issue) and will try to figure it out soon.

Thank you.