Thanks for showing interest in our API.
I’m searching for a ASP.NET
MVC solution which will allow:
1. View PDF files
If you need to display PDF files then please try using Viewer
application offered by one of our sister companies GroupDocs
. It can be used to view/display PDF files.
2. Fill form fields
3. Save PDF file to the specified storage (at server side)
You may use Aspose.Pdf for .NET to achieve the above requirements. Please check the “Working with Forms
” section in our API documentation. Moreover to save a PDF document at specified path/location you may check following code snippet to achieve that.
Document doc = new Document();<o:p></o:p>
I checked "HTML5 PDF Editor by Aspose Pdf.NET". But:
1. I was not able to open PDF files because of demo license limitations.
2. It based on ASP.NET. But I'm searching for a ASP.NET MVC solution
1. Is it possible to achieve this by using Aspose Pdf.NET?
Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET
has been built to target .NET Framework and it can be used in any type of applications which use .NET Framework platform. You may apply for Temporary License
to evaluate our API completely.
2. Could you provide some example or tips?
We have provided console based examples in our API documentation
where you may find how to implement different features of the API in your application. We also offer written examples which can be downloaded from our official GitHub
repository. In case if you have any other query please free to ask.