View changed to protected while converting XLS->XLSM->XLS

Hi Aspose,

Today I’ve discovered the same issue with Aspose.Cells 18.7.1 and xls without password. Attaching all 3 files (TrackChanges2003.zip (15.8 KB)): original xls, xls converted to xlsm, xlsm converted to xls (where issue is observed). Let me know if I need to open separate ticket for this.

Many thanks,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46350 - View is changed to protected while converting XLS -> XLSM -> XLS

@licenses,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNET-46350”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@licenses,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.9.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.6 MB)
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.7 MB)

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for provided fix, but I can’t download it: Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members. Maybe I need to download it via official download page? Please advise.

@licenses,

We are sorry for your inconvenience, we will evaluate this issue soon.

In the meantime, Please try the fix by downloading it from dropbox:
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip
Aspose.Cells18.9.1 For .Net4.0.Zip

Thank you for uploading to DropBox. I’ve checked on my sample documents and all is fine now.
Many thanks for fast solving.

Best regards,
Alex Shloma

@licenses,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46350) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v18.10. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi