View PPT file in Asp.net MVC application

Hello. Is there any example for loading ppt / pptx files in ASP.Net MVC application? Gone through the documentation and tutorialse. But could not find relevant example. Please Share the link or sample project in MVC as soon as possible.

@JanhaviP,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that we have live documentation code samples written in C# that can be used in Console based, Desktop based or any web based application including MVC. The code based remains the same all across different types of applications. I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for available samples of API.

You can also take guidance from the following thread for available sample application to get started with.

Hi… The documentation link provided by you has only console application, that too returns only number of slides in PPT file. It does not actually load the ppt. Can you provide exact example that matches my requirement? Or has anyone tried similar thing, then please share for reference.

@JanhaviP,

Aspose.Slides also allow you to load the presentation file using memory streams as well. It’s upto your requirements in which form you have presentation available on your end. If that is stored in some database in the form of byte array, you need to extract the byte array and convert that to Stream. Then you can load the presentation file using Streams on your end.