Viewer feature request: Print Preview mode

It would be great to have a Print Preview mode in the upcoming viewer’s document renderer.
My present design creates output with Aspose.word then converts to PDF for display, but the PDF conversion step, using Aspose.PDF, is slower than the design I’m replacing- the old design uses a report generator and its associated viewer. I suppose I could use a printer driver to produce PDF but it may be no faster and it may degrade the quality of the output.
I’ll look forward to the release of the viewer and tighter integration between Aspose.Word and PDF leading to faster conversions.
-Charu Tevari

We will consider implementing the print preview in the future release of Aspose.Word.Viewer. It will be more like a Print Layout View however, not taking into account the specific characteristics of printer used.

We are happy to tell you that the new Rendering Engine has replaced the “old Viewer Beta”. The Rendering Engine can print, save as images or draw onto .NET Graphics object any document page.

Please see Aspose.Words documentation to learn more about new features.

Saving to image

In additional, new Rendering engine allows you to convert Word document to PDF directly (without using Aspose.Pdf).

Saving to Pdf

The latest version of Aspose.Words is available for download from downloads section or from NuGet