Viewing attachments

Hi, a couple of quick questions:

1) I found this thread:

which has an interesting example attached. However it tells me the attachment is 'inaccessible'. How do I get access to this and have my account able to access public forum attachments? A copy would be great.

2) That thread refers to items such as 'delivery interval' for bulk email dispatches, a feature added in response to that thread. I couldn't find reference to it in the docs however- are there any further details on it?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have attached a copy of the BulkMailer sample application here. Please check if it is accessible to you now. The attachments should be accessible after logging in to the forums.

DeliveryInterval property was added to the SmtpClientBulkSendAgent class. Please visit http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/aspose.network.mail.smtpclientbulksendagent.deliveryinterval.html.

Many thanks Saqib! Perhaps I wasn't logged in properly as you say, because looking at the other thread now I can see that attachment also.

My plan is to use this via an asp.net page- what special considerations should I keep in mind? I've seen samples on the 'net of similar tasks which talk about setting up another thread and polling it, etc. Are there any asp.net examples about, or even just some tips would be appreciated! :)

Thanks