Virus inside Aspose.PDF dll? Please confirm if this false alarm

Hi All,

I just do a normal scan on my computer and my antivirus software complained about the Aspose.PDF dlls has virus in it (see attached screenshot): W32.malware.heur. I have ordered the Aspose.Total and the zip file is directly from Aspose website.

Can someone confirm if this is a false alarm or the DLLs are actually infected? I have scanned my computer on daily basis and found no viruses and further more, this is a development machine where I don’t put any other stuff on it.

Thanks

JB

Hi JB,

Thanks for using our products. As far as I can see from the screenshot, problem seems to be occurring with Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET product binaries and I think you are using some older version of Aspose.Total for .NET package because Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued and all the feature of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET. All the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET are now present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Please visit the following link to download the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.5.0 and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

I would also suggest you to please visit the following link for information on

Hi,

Thanks for the updated info. Yes, I now remembered I have read something about it.

Anyway, I just login to the forum and download the latest (first one form the list) aspose.Total. Hope this is sufficient.

Thanks again.

JB