Visibility's forms

Hi team !!

Thanks for all your help, I have a doubt. I have created a pool in visio (I see a pool with text), when I read the file (with aspose) I found an additional CFF Container that I can not see in visio.

How can I nkow if this container is visible or invisible in aspose?.

I need show the same. Attached are my sources.

Thanks.

Consu.
Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. You can assign Visio shapes a Layer, and then set the visibility of this Visio layer to false/true. Please refer to the help topic: Working with Layers

On placing a single "Pool / Lane" shape, Aspose.Diagram API returns an additional CFF Container shape. We need to investigate the root cause. We have logged an investigation under ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51174 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this ticket. We shall let you know regarding any available updates.

Hi Consu,

In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51174, we have tested further and come to the conclusion that it is not a defect. We shall not fix it. There are two check boxes in the flowchart menu, if the two boxes are all checked, then you could see the additional shape with ID 5.

Hi,

Yes, you are right, but how can I do to know if it is visible or not? in visio I can’t see, in aspose I can Identify the form but allways will be visible.

Thanks.

Consu.

Hi Consu,

Thank you for the inquiry. There is no any viewer tool of Aspose.Diagram API. You can programmatically access all the inside elements using Aspose.Diagram API. It mimics the behavior of Microsoft Visio. When you will place “Pool / Lane” shape in the Visio drawing and save using Aspose.Diagram API, its appearance would be the same as you create a new Visio drawing and place “Pool / Lane” shape using mouse pointer in the Microsoft Visio application. However, if you see any difference, then please highlight it with the help of a screenshot. We shall investigate appropriately.