Visio 2016 cannot open the converted vdx file!

Attached is the original test.vsd file and the converted test.vdx file.
Visio 2010 can open the vdx file, but Visio 2016 say the file is broken :frowning:
My aspose diagram version is 17.4.0.

Below is the java code:
import com.aspose.diagram.*;
FileInputStream is = new FileInputStream(“test.vsd”);
Diagram vsd = new Diagram(is);
vsd.save(“test.vdx”, SaveFileFormat.VDX);
is.close();

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. We can open your output VDX in Microsoft Visio 2016 Professional. Furthermore, we have generated a new VDX file using the latest version 17.4.1 of Aspose.Diagram for Java API and attached a Zip archive to this reply. Kindly open this VDX drawing in your working environment and see if it still gives an error. If so, then please share details of the working environment, including Microsoft Visio (name and edition), operating system and a screenshot of the error. Your response is awaited.

The error is still there while open the new VDX file.

My environment is :
. Visio Professional 2016 (16.0.4266.1003) x32
. Windows 7 ultimate sp1, x64

Attached is the screenshot of the error, it means “Visio cannot open this file or the component in the file, because it has become corrupted”.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for the details. From your screenshot, we can see the local non-English language. What are the local language settings in your system? Please share complete details and any other handy information which can help us to replicate this error in our working environment.

My local language is Simplified Chinese.
I’v upgrate the Visio to 16.0.7921.1024 and try in Windows 2008R2, but it still can not open the VDX file.

Hi,

Thank you for the details.
aaabbbb:
My environment is :
. Visio Professional 2016 (16.0.4266.1003) x32
. Windows 7 ultimate sp1, x64
We could not replicate this error in our working environment yet and need to prepare the same working environment as yours. We are preparing a VM of Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit along Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 32 bit. We require little time and get back to you in the next week.

Hi,

Thank you for being patient. We managed to replicate the said error in our working environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMJAVA-50482 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.