Visio content is broken

Hello,

I’m testing Aspose.Diagram with different type of visio files. I found one problem. I have created visio file with some shapes and lines. Then I open it in Aspose.Diagram and save it to a new location (without any modifications). The result document has broken content. Here is a sample app:

VisioTest.zip (71.9 KB)

To reproduce the problem, select a destination path and press button. Now open newly created file. Original document is in project folder (doc.vsdx). Basically red line is missing.
If you need more info, please let me know.

Thanks,

@mmdevelopment

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51740 in our issue tracking system. We will surely look into details of this issue and keep you informed on the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have found another document with problem
TestVisio.zip (73.8 KB)
Saving code is the same what I sent in previous example
Edit: I found next one
Before & After Visio.zip (88.1 KB)

@mmdevelopment

Thank you for sharing the data.

We have recorded your concerns and will let you know once any update will be available.

@mmdevelopment

About the issue of Before & After Visio.zip, please ensure setting license as explained in Licensing. The output file will be fine once license is set. output.zip

Thanks for the info. For now we have only trial version of this component. We are testing if we could use it in our application. We have already received one month full a few month ago. Is there a chance that we could get another one month full licence for testing this? If this is possible then I would like to get it in January (now it’s Christmas time so we would not test to much).

Thanks in advance

@mmdevelopment

In such case, we request you to please post your inquiry in our purchase forum where you will be provided with respective feedback.