Visio convert to pdf grabled

I have a file converted to pdf, but the pdf look garbled,
image.png (38.2 KB)

my main code:

Diagram dgrm = new Diagram(oriFilePath);
dgrm.save(targetFilePath, SaveFileFormat.PDF);

Are there any settings I can use to solve this?

@guguzzz
Thanks for the template file.
We reproduced the problems you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53182

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you, where can I get to know the progress of the issue

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53182

@guguzzz
Our issue tracking system is not public. However, you can check the status of issue at the bottom of this thread under heading “Issues Status”.
We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.
Thanks.

Hello, I see Issues Status : Resolved on this page. How can I apply the new version sdk?

@guguzzz
The fix will be included in an upcoming release (Aspose.Diagram v23.8) that we plan to release in the first half of August 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53182) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Hello, I tried new program 23.8, the outcome looks much better. But the result pdf is still different from origin file.

otigin file:
image.png (125.5 KB)

after conversion:
image.png (59.1 KB)

@guguzzz
Thanks for the screenshots.
I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned using diagram for java 23.8.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMJAVA-51135

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.