Visio to PDF conversion

Hello,

Could you review the attached files? Converted file has shadows not found in the original vsd.

Thank you,

Sergey

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for contacting support. We tested your sample Visio diagram against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.2.0 and could not reproduce the text shadow problem. However, we could notice incorrect sequence of the pages. We have attached output PDF document to this reply. The page number sequence problem has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50420 in our issue tracking system. Your post has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Imran,

Any chance these issues may be fixed in version 4.3.0.0? Our management feels that we have to pay for an update to fix a bug :frowning:

Thank you,
Sergey

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for asking about an update. We’re sorry to share with you that it’s pending for analysis and not resolved yet. I have asked the responsible product team member to take a look at your issue shortly. We’ll let you know once an update is available from him.

Note: Aspose.Diagram 4.3.0 is an old version. It’s fix will be included in the upcoming 5.3.0 or higher versions. We don’t provide fixes in old code bases.

Hi Imran,

We have upgraded license. I wonder what is the status for this issue?

Thank you!

Marina

Hi Mrina,

Thank you for asking about the resolution. We’re in communication with our product team and will get back to you soon.

Hi Imran,

May I have the status for this issue?

Thank you,

Marina

Hi Marina,

The issue has been fixed and will be available in coming monthly release (i.e. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0).

Best Regards,

Hi Aspose Support team,

May I know your release schedule for this issue?

Thank you!

Marina Shen

Hi Marina,

Thank you for asking about the release date. Our product team is now finalizing the new release version 5.5.0 and it is now expected in the next week. We’ll notify you once it is available for public use.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50420) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.