Visio to Pdf - Pages in the wrong order

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Diagram 2.4.0 and I tried to export a visio file to PDF.
The conversion itself worked pretty fine but:
- the pages of the output pdf are in the wrong order.
- the output filesize seems to be a little too big

I attached the visio file and the corresponding Pdf.

Best Regards,

Hi Daniel,

Aspose.Diagram for .NET orders the pages by their IDs. A new issue to order the pages as they appear in MS Visio has been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-33219. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Has there been any work on this issue? Thanks!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for asking about an update. We’re sorry to share with you that the linked issue is in progress. It has two sub tasks to accomplish the fix and one of them is marked as resolved. However, we have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We’ll let you know once any update is available from him. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAM-33219 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50510) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.