Visio with custom fonts

I have a Visio document where I have used custom font. When I export it to html using Aspose, the output doesn’t use custom font but the default one.
Here is a sample app:
TestApp.zip (265.4 KB)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open project in Visual Studio
  2. In solution explorer find Fonts folder. There you have a custom font I use in test Visio file. Please install this font in your system.
  3. Now you can open this visio file to see how the text in shape looks like.
  4. Now run the app, choose a destination folder and press the button
  5. In the destination folder you will find visio.html file. Open it. You will see that the text in a shape doesn’t use custom font but the default one

screen.png (25.1 KB)

I would expect that after convertion to image or html, the custom font should be used.

If you need more info, please let me know.
Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): DIAGRAMNET-53140

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ManMasterDevelopment
Please refer to the following code to set custom font dir
string[] fontDirs = new string[] { “\TestApp\Fonts” };
asposeDoc.FontDirs = fontDirs;
Thanks.

Thanks for your answer.
Your solution solves the problem partially. Of course we could provide a path to the folder with custom font file, but in most cases a user just install such font in Windows system. In this case, I think aspose should automatically find this font.
If I’m not mistaken, Aspose Word can handle this scenario correctly without setting a path to font file.

@ManMasterDevelopment
Thanks for your suggestion.
Anyways, we will evaluate it further and get back to you.

@ManMasterDevelopment
We are pleased to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Diagram v23.6) that we plan to release in the first half of June 2023. You will be notified when the next version is released.
Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-53140) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou