Visual C++ Redistributable Required to Work with Aspose.Words for C++ API | Vcruntime vcruntime140_1d.dll and vcruntime140_1.dll

I am running into an issue with running an Aspose.Words solution on my windows machine. It is asking for the vcruntime140_1d.dll and vcruntime140_1.dll for debug and non-debug versions. I simply need to know if the Visual C++ Redistributable is a requirement for Aspose.Words (20.6)?

Thanks!

@CDMcDaniel,

Can you please install recent Visual Studio Redistributable and then see how it goes on your end? According to Microsoft support, they have fixed some issues:

Try installing the VC_redist.x64.exe utility:

@CDMcDaniel,

Yes, Visual C++ Redistributable is required to work with Aspose.Words for C++ API.

Are you sure that the system requirements for using Aspose.Words C++ is Visual Studio 2019?
Here is the Aspose posted requirements which shows 2017 or higher:

Thanks for your help!

@CDMcDaniel,

The Aspose.Words for C++ API will work with VS 2017 or higher. If you are using Visual Studio 2017, please only install Visual C++ Redistributable from here. We will also update the above ‘System Requirements’ section of documentation to reflect the correct dependencies. Sorry for the confusion.