VSD not rendering as PDF

Hi. My VSD is not rendering at all properly as a PDF. Would you kindly have a look at the attached samples of VSD input and PDF output? Also, if Diagram is not currently able to handle this correctly, would the Aspose.PDF product handle it correctly if I need to find an alternate solution? I’m currently using Diagram to loop through and update the shapes in the VSD. I can then use Diagram to save it correctly as VDX (sure wish I had the option to do VSD). I will need to seek an alternate solution if Diagram won’t correctly do PDF and hope that the Aspose.PDF library has an option for this.

Thanks,
Bernie

Hi Bernie,

We are continuously improving rendering features. This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-31417. You will be able to render this file once our developers resolve this issue. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hi Bernie,

I’m sorry to inform you that Aspose.Pdf doesn’t allow you to convert Visio files to PDF. In order to do that, you’ll have to use Aspose.Diagram. As mentioned in the previous post, the issue has already been logged and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.