VSD to PDF and SVG not working properly

Hi, i just tried the examples provided by you. I downloaded the solution from github and tried to convert the example Visio files, but a lot of objects were missing from the generated files. We experienced the same problems with our own files.

Hi Bence,

Thank you for contacting support. Did you apply a valid license before the conversion of the VSD to PDF and SVG? We have converted your sample Visio diagram using the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 5.4.0 and attached output files zip to this reply for your kind reference.

We hope, this helps. Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.

Thanks for the answer and the files.

We had an old license and now ordered the upgrade. So i can only see part of the convertation result if i’m not using a licensed version?

Hi Bence,

Thank you for the inquiry. Please note, the evaluation version has some limitations. For example, it reads only first ten shapes from the first page of the diagram. We recommend our users to apply a valid license to avoid its evaluation limitations. Please refer to this help topic: Evaluate Aspose.Diagram

Please let us know in case of any further assistance or questions.

Note: Regarding the license, users can get a 30 day temporary license. It will be for testing purposes.