Vsd with 1:1000 scale converts to an extremely large svg file

Hello, I’m using Diagram for .Net (ver.22.1) to convert vsd and vsdx files to svg.
Converting vsd file with scale 1:1000 produce very large svg file - 350kb becomes 13mb , please check attached filetest_with_scale.zip (2.4 MB)

@sukhareva.jj

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-52648 in our issue tracking system to further analyze this case. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@sukhareva.jj

We have investigated the earlier logged ticket. The sample file contains a lot of complex nurbs curves,
and we are sorry that we could not reduce the file size for this particular file.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems that Aspose.Diagram converts nurbs curve without using curve commands in path’s d-parameter(such as C or Q, as in ) and this approach increases length of the value.
Please compare attached fileslarge_nurbs.zip (3.0 MB)

@sukhareva.jj

We have recorded your concerns under the ticket and will surely analyze it. We will let you know as soon as we have some feedback to share after investigating the ticket. Please spare us some time.

@sukhareva.jj
The algorithm we currently use is to use multiple line segments to fit nurbs line in visio, so for complex nurbslines, the length will increase. We are sorry that we will not modify the mature algorithm that has undergone a lot of drawing test in the near future, and we will research other algorithms in depth later.
Thanks.