VSDX Missing Text Blocks

Would you please look at the following diagram that is “missing” text blocks when rendered to PDF? The text blocks are actually rendered as white text on a white background, so the text appears to be invisible. You can select the white text in a PDF viewer, so I know it’s there.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XX9NO6Xpa-t-r2FzP-LWVtBTbkaoe8wt

I’m using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.10. Is there something I can do to render the text in a color that makes it visible in the resulting PDF?

@Sharpened_Productions

Thanks for contacting support.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51576 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. I see that the issue is already resolved. When will the next update of Aspose.Diagram for .NET be available with this fix?

@Sharpened_Productions

Thanks for contacting support.

The fix to your issue will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.11. Hopefully, the new version of the API will soon be available for download. As soon as the new version is released, we will inform you.

18.11 makes the text visible in a blue color, but it also now turns some text in shapes to blue when it should be black (18.10 showed it correctly as black text). For example, on the second page of the rendered PDF, the “PAT” text in the bottom rounded rectangle is now blue instead of black.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51576) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.11.

@Sharpened_Productions

We were able to observe the issue in our environment while using latest version and logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51582 in our issue tracking system. We will definitely look into the detail of it and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.