Want diagonal line with in a merged cell

I want to draw a diagonal line in a cell. I have around 100 rows coming in 14 pages, the column where i need to be draw a diagonal line is merged vertically. I have used code

DocBuilder.CellFormat.Borders[BorderType.DiagonalUp].LineStyle = Aspose.Words.LineStyle.Single;

its working fine for a first page but others pages diagonal line is not showing.
can you please suggest me what should i do for that.
The other problem is that i want to show table header in every page how can i do that ?
Thanks in advance.
for reference file is attached.

Hi
Thanks for your request.
First: MSWord doesn’t show diagonal line in the cell on the each page i.e. it is problem of MSWord.
Second: Set “Table properties”/“Row”/“Repeat as header row at the top of each page” = true to repeat your header at each page.
Best regards.

I didn’t understand , I am using code

docbuilder.drawtable() ;
// Header start....
docbuilder.insertcell() ; DocBuilder.Write(strText);
docbuilder.endrow() ;
docbuilder.endrow() ; // Header finish....
// The following code repeat multiple times
docbuilder.endrow() ;
// After completing the table
docbuilder.endtable() ;

Can you please tell me where i should write what so that header repeats on every page.
Thanks.

Hi
Try to use the following code to solve your task.

builder.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = true;
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("test");
builder.InsertCell();
builder.Write("test");
builder.EndRow();
builder.RowFormat.HeadingFormat = false;
for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++)
{
    builder.InsertCell();
    builder.InsertCell();
    builder.EndRow();
}
builder.EndTable();

I hope that it will help you.
Best regards.

Thanks a lot its working in all forms except one where column is vertically merged.
it is not showing properly for that (see first column of Header, base line is missing).(See attached doc)
One problem i am facing is that after generating the word file of more that 20 pages execution problem is coming ( when open the word file its hang and then display then hang…)(See Attached Doc)
Its not my PC problem as i am having word files of more that 100 pages and it displaying properly without hang.

Hi
Thanks for your request. It seems that it is MS Word problem. I have tried to build this table using MS Word and got same result.
Best regards.