Want to insert dynamic images to the word document

Hi,
I bought Aspose.words.lic, and wrote the below two lines of code

Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");

This process is working fine in my test environment. When I coppied same code and same lic fine it is giving a error saying Can not find Aspose.Words.lic.
Will you please help me rearding this?
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hello Manikanta
Your decision is much appreciated. We’ll be glad to help you in the future.
File identification works the same way as for any function opening files on the operating system. When you are loading your license file using short file name it is taken from the current directory whatever is set for your process. If everything resides in one directory – your application or library, our library and the license, then it usually works. In more complex cases try using relative path or even absolute path. If your code starts from some environment where default directory location is non-evident you can determine it using the following:

Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();

Regards,

Hi,
I got two problems while using Aspose.words.

1. I used some images in my word document and used shape.Rotation = -90 to rotate those images. It is working fine in word 2003 but there is no rotation when i see in the below version of 2003
  2. I want to give some page breaks (Now two reports are commin on the same page) to seperate two item of the word document. please find the attahent and see the dark green note to identify the issue.

This is very important for me to solve there two ASAP.
Sincerely,
Manikanta Jilakara

Hi
Thanks for your request.
I managed to reproduce the problem. I created an issue #4059 in our defects database and we will investigate whether and when it can be fixed. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks).
Try to insert PageBreaks in your template. Use Insert menu / Break / Page break
Best regards.

Dear Alexey,
I had a chat with the customer on Live Support and he requested that an email be sent to him confirming that this issue will take 3 weeks to fix. This is required so that he can forward it to his client. Please send the email to pdioffshore@otsi-usa.com.
Thanks.

Hi Team,
I didnt got any update for the issue id #4059. This is very important for us to resolve this issure immediately. Please help us regrding the above.
Sincerely,
Raj

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately this issue is still unresolved. We will notify you as soon as it is done. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1450) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.12 update.