Warning 1909 and build errors with VS 2005

Hi, when installing (admin rights, Win XP) Aspose.Slides 5.0.1 or Aspose.Total (20110327) I get a message box at the end of installation with warning 1909. When using the new library (previously 4.1.1) I get build errors (build_errors.txt, VS 2005). Thanks and regard.

Hi Sacha,

I have observed the issue stated by you. I have tried installing both of discussed versions of Aspose.Slides for .NET on my machine with Window XP installed and have not observed any issue. I feel that the issue is not related to Aspose.Slides for .NET. For your kind reference, I have found an article (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297913) on internet narrating your issue and its resolution. Please share with us, if you may have any further queries.

Thanks and Regards,

What about the build errors?

Hello Dear,

I have observed the errors shared by you in text file. But it will be really nice if you may please share the project code with us where by you have observed the shared issues. We will investigate the issue on our end to try help you out.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi, please find attached a very simple VS project to reproduce the problem. Thanks and regards.

Hello Dear,

I have observed that you are using C++ for you application. I like to share that you may need to write your own wrapper class to make Aspose.Slides for .NET working for your environment. Please follow this documentation link for your reference for wrapper class.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi, but it works with Aspose.Slides 4.1.1 (and Aspose.Words, Aspose.Tasks, Aspose.Cells, etc.)?!

Consider that we are compiling with /clr.

Hello Dear,

I have investigated the code snippet with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.1 onwards to Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.3 and have been able to successfully compile the code. However, for Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.0 and onwards version, I have experienced errors. I need the support of development team over this issue and for that an issue with ID 25745 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue specified. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi, are there any news about this issue? Thanks and regards.

Hello Dear,

I have worked tested your issue with latest available version of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.2.0 and found issue to be resolved. Can you please confirm the issue to be resolved and share your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,