Warning sheet coming in downloaded excel file when using licence version of Aspose.cells

hi ,

I am using the licence version of aspose.cells.

I am opeing the existing excel file using aspose.cells and adding the new worksheet in it. some time code giving me the warning sheet in downloaded excel file.

Hi,

It looks your set licensing code does not run sometimes. Where do you place the set licensing code in your project, please make sure that it should run for your application life time. Specially for a web application, you should put it in the Application_Start or Session_Start or other events in Global.asax file.

Please check the following document for your reference:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/licensing.html

Thank you.

i am using it on page as i have Aspose.Cells and Aspose.PDF in my project. I did not identified, why warning sheet attached in excel file occasionally

Hi,

I think sometimes your set licensing code might not run when you place it on a page (that's regarding your own code and logic for your project). So, it is not reliable. We recommend you place your set licensing code in Application_Start, Session_Start or other suitable event in Global.asax. In this way one can make sure that this code would always be executed, so, you won't get warning sheet.

If you still could not evaluate it, kindly create a sample project using your licensing code and post it via mail, please follow the instructions given @: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx to send the your zipped project.

Thank you.

sent you sample project using my licensing code

Hi Manish,

Thanks for providing us the template project with your license file.

Manish.mehta:
"i have attached a application files in zip format. here i have added some code on two place when i got error. but i am not clear about erro. //I have added this code recently, i have found that we are not assigning licence file. But why some time worning sheet come in downloaded file. License license = new License(); license.SetLicense(Server.MapPath("~/Bin/Aspose.Cells.lic")); and //I have added this code recently, i have found that we are not assigning licence file. But why some time worning sheet come in downloaded file. fs.Close(); fs.Dispose(); thanks , Manish"

Well, I have checked your license file with Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.3.0.0 and also with v4.7.1.x and it works absolutely fine here. I run the test project many a times, and I never got Warning sheet in the produced excel file. What type of error you got, could you give us complete error description, screenshots and details here, we will check it soon. Also, if you don't set the licensing code (i.e.., "License license = new License(); license.SetLicense(Server.MapPath("~/Bin/Aspose.Cells.lic")); "), you will always get Warning sheet in the resultant file. Moreover, since your project uses database, so we cannot run your code completely. Furthermore, we always recommend you to place your set licensing code in an event in Global.asax file, and kindly set the code only once, it will be more reliable. In your project you set the set licensing code in button_click and other procedures, you should at least try to put this code to Page_Load event handler at least.

We also recommend you to use our latest version v4.7.1.which is more enhanced and feature rich component since its release v4.3.0.0., you may download it here: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells-for-.net-and-java/entry174461.aspx

Thanks for your time and understanding.