Watermark (Aspose.Cells.GridWeb version 2.5.3.2003)

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb version 2.5.3.2003. I’ve to apply watermark to the centre of the GridWeb with text “Published” in green colour, But I couldn’t find watermark property. Can you please reply me how Aspose GridWeb supports Watermark functionality.

Many Thanks,

Assal.

Hi,

I am afraid, this feature is not available in GridWeb control. I have logged your feature request into our tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-28002. We will check if we can support it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We cannot support watermark. We recommend that create a transparent picture instead of watermark and add it into a worksheet. Please try the following code with Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2005

C#

Picture pic = GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0].Pictures.AddPicture(“c4”);

pic.Image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(@“c:\excel\transparent.gif”);

Please ensure the transparent picture can be opened correctly with your browser.

Hopefully, this can resolve your issue.

Hi ,
I uesd

and
Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2005

I tried your logic for transparentpicture, transparent picture is not visible in the GridWeb and not visible in the printed sheet,but while exporting to excel sheet ,in the excel sheet watermark is visible. But according to the reqirement watermark should be visible in the GridWeb and in the printed sheet. Please find the attached file(Default2) ,where i’ve used your logic and dll.Please reply me with your suggessions.

Many Thanks,
Assal.

Hi ,
I uesd

and
Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.5.3.2005

I
tried your logic for transparent picture, transparent picture is not
visible in the GridWeb and not visible in the printed sheet,but while
exporting to excel sheet ,in the excel sheet watermark is visible. But
according to the reqirement transparent picture should be visible in the GridWeb
and in the printed sheet. Please find the attached file(Default2) ,where
i’ve used your logic and dll.Please reply me with your suggessions.

Many Thanks,
Assal.

Hi,

Thanks for your project files. We will look into it and update you asap.

Hi,

Please try default2.aspx and update Page_Load method as follow:

ASP.NET - C#

if (!IsPostBack)
{

g.WebWorksheets.Clear();

g.WebWorksheets.Add();

g.WebWorksheets.Add();

//set sheets selectedIndex to 0

g.WebWorksheets.ActiveSheetIndex = 0;

Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.Data.Picture pic = g.WebWorksheets[0].Pictures.AddPicture(“a2”);

pic.Image = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(Request.PhysicalApplicationPath + “xparent.gif”);

}

Adding a picture should be invoked after WebWorksheets.Clear(). If the picture is added into “a1”, it cannot be shown in print page. It is very strange. We cannot resolve this currently. You can add it into other cell.

We use zoom style to zoom printing content, please calculate zoom value by your content and page size.