Watermark batch PDF

OK…strange question from a potential customer of mine :

Dear support,

My question is a little bit technical so if you are not the best person to answer, could you please redirect me to the most appropriate contact.

We would like to use Aspose.Pdf within one of our project here and I have some questions before purchasing any license.

Actually we would like to use a library such as Aspose.Pdf in order to add watermarks on all pages of a document, the problem is that this process needs to be done on the fly when a user request a document.

There may be several users requesting documents at the same time and some document can be quite big (150-200 MB). Therefore we would like to know if it is possible with Aspose.Pdf to add watermark to all pages of a document without loading the whole document in memory?

Any idea ?

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to add watermark to pages of PDF file, but in order to add the watermark, first the document is loaded and then respective operation is performed. I am afraid currently we do not support the feature to load fraction of file and perform the operation. Nevertheless, I would suggest using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and in case of any problem, please feel free to contact.

norkadis:
we would like to know if it is possible with Aspose.Pdf to add watermark to all pages of a document without loading the whole document in memory?
Hi,

Adding more to previous comments, I have logged this requirement in our issue
tracking system as an investigation task with an ID PDFNEWNET-35255. We will further
investigate this requirement in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.