Watermark displaced on second page after conversion to pdf

Hi,

I’m evaluating your product (version 18.11) to see if it meets our requirements. Primary we want to mail merge a word template with XML data comming from the database, add a electronic stationery to the merged document (different for first and following pages) and save the document as PDF.

Thanks to your good documentation and your support forum i found the implementation hints for merging XML and adding a stationary as a watermark - but converting a document with more than on page results in a displaced watermark for page 2 - n, The offset is 3 cm.
When i open the merged document with word the watermarks shown correctly. In the PDF you can see the section marks on the left side, but the bottom of the image is not shown
So i need your support. I’ve attached the template with and without stationary (stationary created with ASPOSE) , the merged DOC and the generated PDF

TIA
Oliveraspose.zip (639.0 KB)

@Oliver.Komoll

Thanks for your inquiry. Please create a simple Java application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end. Please ZIP and attach it here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

Hi Manzoor, tahir.manzoor

Example is easy - take Output_1544102828564.docx from aspose.zip convert it to PDF like

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + "Output_1544102828564.docx");
    doc.updatePageLayout();
    PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
    options.setSaveFormat(SaveFormat.PDF);
    doc.save(dataDir + "stationary_example.pdf", options);

By the way - using images as watermarks degrades the perfomance by a factor 10.

TIA
Oliver
example.zip (156.0 KB)

@Oliver.Komoll

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17889. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.