Watermark in the PPT Exported- Aspose Slides.Net

Dear team ,

Post installing the Licence while the PPT still water mark is being displayed.
PPT Presentation via Aspose slides, PPT is generated with Water marks.

@sudesh.singhm

I have observed your comments and request you to please provide the details that which product you are using on your end along with sample code (if .NET or Java API).

Requirement- We need to export RDL to editable PPT slides which is working fine as per our implementation (trial version). Installed license Slides for .Net Developer OEM (1 Developer). but still getting Water mark in PPT exported from RDL
Sample Code : .Net

@sudesh.singh,

I have observed the information shared by you. You are trying to export RDL report to presentation, where as you are using Aspose.Slides for .NET license. You need license for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in order to work with RDL files exported from report server. Please visit this documentation link for setting license for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.

Dear Mudassir, Thanks for the update.

Just wanted to know if Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license will suffice for below requirement.
We have to generate few slides from Report Server and have to merge these with another set of static slides programmatically to create a new presentation. Will watermark disappear on all the slides i.e. those fetched from RDL and added from static set of slides.

@sudesh.singh,

I have observed your requirements and they require both Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services (processing RDL) and Aspose.Slides for .NET (merging presentation slides). You will require separate licenses for both Aspose.Slide for Reporting Services and Aspose.Slides for .NET. I hope the shared information will be helpful.