Watermark not showing

Dear Support,

Watermark is not showing in PDF file. I converted PPT file into PDF and again I added watermark text in PDF. please find the sample code below.

I have attached the PPT file for your reference.

Please advice if there is any other way to add watermark text.

And also let us know if there is any way to add watermark text in center of the page.

Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(InputFile);
pres.Save(OutputFile, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Stamp aStamp = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Stamp();
FormattedText txt = new FormattedText("PharmaReady", System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(225, 225, 225), Aspose.Pdf.Facades.FontStyle.Helvetica, EncodingType.Winansi, true, 36);
aStamp.BindLogo(txt);
aStamp.IsBackground = true;
aStamp.Pages = null;
aStamp.Rotation = 45;
PdfFileStamp stamper = new PdfFileStamp(OutputFile, OutputFile);
stamper.AddStamp(aStamp);
stamper.Close();

Hi Selva,

I have worked with the sample presentation shared by you and exported presentation to PDF using Aspose.Slides and PowerPoint. Then I took both PowerPoint and Aspose.Slides generated PDF and by using your code watermarked them and exported to new PDF files. To me, both of PDF after applying watermark are same. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF files as well. Can you please share the desired PDF that should be watermarked along with the snapshot where by I may observe the watermark in your PDF.

In my opinion, the issue may be on Aspose.Pdf end as PowerPoint generated PDF also failed to apply the watermark. In this case, you can also consult Aspose.Pdf forum for further guidance.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will post this query to Aspose.PDF