Watermarks Appear when Converting Presentations in Java (Landray RDM EKP-6021)

ppt source code:
src.zip (3.3 KB)

origin ppt files:
-1.1蓝凌数智化运维工程师_系统应用能力_组织架构管理.pptx.zip (1.2 MB)

converted problem:
image.jpg (142.2 KB)

image.png (278.8 KB)
We all projects use the second license,and our program does not upgrade,convert ppt file will appear watermarks now,others are right,just Aspose.Slide has problem!We paid for the license and it’s ok before,it cannot expire!Please correct it and make it sure will not happen again by the latest license.

image.jpg (131.5 KB)

We have over 500 customers,if this problem appear,it will cost us a lot of money to maintain them!

@hucq_landray_com_cn,
Thank you for contacting support.

We are sorry that you had to encounter this problem. Please follow the instructions below to send us your license file. We will then check the issue shortly.
How to Send License File to Support Team

@hucq_landray_com_cn,
Thank you for the license files. With Aspose.Slides for Java 23.6, I executed the following code:

License license = new License();
license.setLicense("Aspose.Total.Java-2023.lic");

Presentation presentation = new Presentation();
presentation.save("output.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);
presentation.save("output.pdf", SaveFormat.Pdf);
presentation.dispose();

The result: output.zip (20.5 KB). As you can see, there are no watermarks in the output documents. Could you kindly share more details on how to reproduce the problem?

please use my ppt source code to run,change the following path.
image.png (76.7 KB)
image.jpg (162.5 KB)

result pics:
image.jpg (129.0 KB

@hucq_landray_com_cn,
Using your code example, I was also unable to reproduce the problem you described.
output.zip (5.5 MB).

You can test the issue in the simplest empty project and ensure your licenses work fine with Aspose.Slides for Java 23.6 that you are using. Please ensure that the appropriate license file is used in your application.

If the license is no problem,I think the problem is Aspose.Slides for Java 23.6 downloaded before.

https://filebin.net/8niydgy2640ecpgg
you can remove () to get the jar!

I am sure the license file is used,because i replaced it by 2024 can run successfully.

@hucq_landray_com_cn,
Yes, you are right, there were some problems with licenses and using old JAR files. You should remove the JAR file from your disk manually and install the Aspose.Slides for Java 23.6 again. The problem should go away. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.