Website "protect license" page not found

Hi there,

during an EULA check I found the below reported sentence:

"For distributing software that includes Aspose Software, it is your responsibility to protect your License File to ensure no unauthorized access or unintended distribution is possible. Please log into your Aspose account and visit this page for guidance on how to achieve this: http://www.aspose.com/purchase/protectlicense.aspx "<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Clicking on the above link there was no page available on the Aspose website.

Please advice, Best regards,

Macchiavello.

Hi Macchiavello,

Thanks for your due diligence and spotting this problem.

The page you referenced is only visible to those with at least one paid order, which I see you indeed fit the criteria. I will consult with our web team about this issue and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hi Adam,

We’ve
got an official quotation from our distributor for your “Site OEM
License” incl. 12 month of ESD maintenance and are interested in this sw. But before going on we’ve to check for some EULA modification in order to be compliant with our company policies. To do so the subject issue have to be verified. I know, from a chat thread with one of your support colleagues, that this verification activity can be done under a quotation terms, an order is not mandatory.

Please let me know,

Best regards.

Macchiavello

u5:p</u5:p>

Hi Macchiavello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I understand where you are coming from and you are correct, but what I actually meant is you already have a paid order associated with your account. Please check under My Orders for further details. This means this link should function for you but for some reason it is not which we will further investigate.

I’ll get back to you as soon as possible with some feedback.

Thanks,

Hi Macchiavello,

Thanks for your patience. I have spoken with my team and they will rectify the issue with access to that page. In the mean time I have emailed your separately with the required info from that page.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Adam