=WEEKNUM(TODAY()) doesn't calculate correctly

Hello,

I’m using Cells 7.0.3 to do:
workbook.CalculateFormula(true);

and then save as PDF.

I think the formula for WeekNum(Today) should result in 49, but it’s returning a 1. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Michael

Also, I went to the documentation to verify that WEEKNUM() is in the supported list of functions, but the link doesn’t seem to work to get to the list of functions.

Aspose.Total for .NET|Documentation

Hi,

Well, =WEEKNUM() function is supported. Please see the document which formulas are supported and which are not supported. The formulas given on the page are not supported. So, all the formulas which are not listed there, are supposed be supported:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/supported-formulas-functions.html

I can find the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40132. We will look into to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Will you please also try our latest fixed version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.3.4 your issue should be fixed in it.

Thank you.

Thank you, Amjad.

It looks better now.

~~Michael

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan