What are Limitations of aspose cell java trial verion

Hi,

I am using following aspose cell trial version and its been more than 20 days.

com.aspose aspose-cells 17.6

Initially I it was working fine with one additional warning sheet added by default. But now when i am creating column header then for first column instead of showing actual name it shows “Row Labels” whereas on mouse over it displays correct column name. It is because of trial version or some mistake i doing in code? Could you please let me know all limitations of trial version?

@nitish.raj

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Trial version is same as Licensed version but it has two limitations.

1st Limitation: Number of Opened Files
2nd Limitation: Worksheet with Evaluation Watermark

Both of them are discussed here.

There might be some other unknown limitations. But the above two limitations are known limitations. Besides, you can also acquire 30-day temporary license (contact Aspose.Purchase via its forum) and check if your problem goes away or not.

You can also submit us your sample code, we can run it at our end and share output Excel files with you.

Also, the problem you are discussing could be due to some bug introduced in newer versions. If you provide the details of it, sample code, sample Excel files, then we can check it at our end.

Hi @shakeel.faiz ,
If I use the trial version of Aspose.Cells in a production environment, are there any legal concerns that I need to be aware of?

@buivanphuc,

Yes, trial/evaluation versions are not allowed on production server, you would require to have valid license accordingly. Please note, evaluation versions are only for testing purpose and cannot be used professionally. See the documents in the section for your reference.
https://about.aspose.com/legal/