What file types can be converted to PDF with Aspose components?

Hi,

I need a component that would allow me to convert Word, Excel, and Tiff files into PDF format for later manipulations. I know for Word it can be achieved with Aspose.Words component. What about other two?

Also, what other file types in general can be converted into PDF in .NET code using Aspose components?

I would appreciate a prompt response for the project I am working on should be started very soon.

Thanks!

Hi Anvar,

Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows you to manipulate existing PDF files. In order to convert other types of files to PDF, you need to use other Aspose components.

I’m moving this thread to Aspose.Total forum, so that the related representatives would be able to help you out.
Regards,

Hi,

Aspose.Cells for .NET can convert the Excel (97 - 2007) spreadsheets to PDF format, see the document for reference:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-to-pdf-files.html

Thank
you.

Thanks Amjad,

Can you please tell if there any Aspose component to convert TIFF files into PDF format?

Thanks!

Hi,

Aspose.Form for .NET can be used to convert InfoPath forms (XSN) to PDF.

Check the topic How to convert an Image to PDF for TIFF conversion. Aspose.Pdf representative will provide further details about Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

Best Regards,

Can Aspose download a website, just with the URL, and store the rendered website as PDF?

Hi,

Aspose.Slides for .NET offers you to convert PowerPoint presentation files to PDF without any involvement of Office Automatiion Tools. Please follow this link for necessary details. Please visit "Extended File Format Support" section over following link.

Thanks and Regards,