What is the best approach to identify rows in table of current .pdf

Hello.

I need recognize rows of .pdf document. Is there are way to do it? Maybe with line position? Or maybe with text coordinates? If there are some ways then what is better?

Thanks!

Hi Samsen,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support reading/manipulating tables in existing PDF document. We have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-36802 for its implementation. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Okay, then another question. That .pdf has not exactly table. If you open it with Acrobat PRO you will see array of many lines. Is there way in Aspose.pdf to get coordinates of that lines?

Hi Samsen,

Thanks for your inquiry. You may get position of a text fragment searching the text with TextFragmentAbsorber class. Please check following documentation like. Hopefully it will serve the purpose.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Sorry for confusing. But when I wrote lines I meant graphical/drawn line/border segment. Is there possibility extract that objects?

Thanks!

Hi Samsen,

We are sorry for the confusion and thanks for additional information. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf does not support extraction/getting coordinates of graphical objects. However, we have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-36811 for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36802) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)