We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

What is the mapping process of the material texture of the GLTF file exported by Aspose.3D?

I would like to ask, does Gltf also apply different textures to each polygon like Fbx? I use the same set of images to generate a material collection in the project (of course, FBX uses LambertMaterial, GLTF uses PbrMaterial), the same MaterialIndices, FBX export is good, but GLTF export is not good, what is the reason?

@LIRA0306

Could you please share a sample code snippet and some sample files for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

What I did is after importing an Fbx, the parameters of Node.Materials, VertexElementMaterial, VertexElementUV were not modified, and after exporting it as a Gltf file, the texture effect of some polygons changed. The effect diagram is as followsGltf-Renderings.jpg (24.1 KB)
Fbx-Renderings.jpg (57.0 KB)

@LIRA0306

We have logged a ticket as THREEDNET-1111 in our issue tracking system to perform an investigation on this scenario. We will be looking into its details and will inform you as soon as analysis is complete. Please be patient and spare us some time.