What is the problem with this document so that Aspose is changing its 'DrawAspect' from 'Icon' to 'Content'

I have a docx with embedded objects.

…
<o:OLEObject Type="Embed" ProgID="Package" ShapeID="_x0000_i1025" DrawAspect="icon" ObjectID="_1298870780" r:id="R3c49d91abfa14282" />
…

When I convert this docx to another docx using Aspose DocumentExplorer. It is converting its DrawAspect value from Icon to Content. Why is this? Am i missing any part…Please see the attached docx.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words throws an exception when I try to open the document you have attached. I created new issue #7944 in our defect database regarding this problem.
It seems the problem occurs because one line is missed in the [Content_Types].xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Types xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/package/2006/content-types">
	<Default Extension="xml" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document.main+xml" />
	<Default Extension="rels" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-package.relationships+xml" />
	<Default Extension="gif" ContentType="image/jpeg" />
	<Default Extension="bin" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.oleObject" />
	<Override PartName="/word/styles.xml" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.styles+xml" />
	<Override PartName="/word/numbering.xml" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.numbering+xml" />
	<Override PartName="/word/fontTable.xml" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.fontTable+xml" />
	<Override PartName="/word/document.xml" ContentType="application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document.main+xml" />
</Types>

After correcting the file I managed to reproduce the problem with DrawAspect and created new issue #7946 in our defect database.
I will notify you as soon as these issues are fixed.
If you open/save the original document using MS Word, Aspose.Words will not change DrawAspect.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7944) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7946) have been fixed in this update.