What versions can previous customers download

I purchased Aspose Cells in 2015 (+/- version 8.6) and did not renew my license with the upcoming years.

I’ve submitted questions that required fixes (Writing values into ListObject doesn't update formatting) and would like to know if my version would allow for downloading them and, likewise, up until what version my purchase allows me to download.

Thank you.

@ori.goldstein,

Well, your issue was fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.7, so in order to use newer versions (e.g v17.7 or v17.8 (latest)), I am afraid, you got to upgrade your subscription first, there is no other alternative to it.

FYI, when you purchase a license for a product, you are authorized to use the license file with any new (and upcoming (official versions)) versions or hot fixes of the component for the next whole year. Moreover, your license will never expire if you continue to use your license with the product’s version/hotfix that should be released before your subscription expiry date.
You may open your license file into notepad (please do not edit the license file least it won’t work anymore) and check the subscription date. You will see that the subscription expiry date is smaller than fix (v17.7) July release date, so, you may not use it with the latest versions.

Thank you.