What's the difference between the licensed and unlicensed version of Aspose.HTML

I downloaded Aspose.HTML using nuget here NuGet Gallery | Aspose.HTML 18.7.0 and it’s working perfectly for me. But obviously I understand that this is a paid product. What am I missing out on by using this version I just downloaded for free? I’m not understanding what is being sold through the license.

@brosshirt

The evaluation version (without a license specified) provides full product functionality, but it has some limitations:

• Saved HTML files contains the evaluation watermarks. Some content of the saved HTML document is replaced with the evaluation watermark.
  • Saved SVG files contains the evaluation watermark and limited number of elements. Some nodes of the saved SVG are removed and the evaluation watermark is added.
  • Converted documents contains the evaluation watermarks and limited number of pages. Each converted page contains the evaluation watermark and the number of converted pages is limited to four.
  • Collections size is limited. Size of some collections is limited.

Furthermore, we recommend using latest version of the API always because it contains maximum features and fixes. Therefore, please evaluate using the latest version and feel free to reach out in case you need further assistance. For more information, please visit Licensing – Aspose.HTML for .NET