- CELLSNET-43726: Combining workbooks change the chart style
- CELLSNET-43727: “Cannot edit a PivotTable in group edit mode” Excel warning while loading combined result. Please check attached snapshot for your reference.
- CELLSNET-43728: Refreshing the PivotTable with new data changes the chart style
Hi Babar Raza,
- CELLSNET-43726: We already requested the product team to provide an ETA for the issue, we have not received any update from the product team yet.
- CELLSNET-43728: Hopefully, this issue would be fixed by July 19, 2015.
- CELLSNET-43735: We are working over the issue, you will be notified when the issue is fixed.
Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.
We have fixed the issues (CELLSNET-43726 and CELLSNET-43728)
Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v220.127.116.11 and let us know your feedback.
Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.
We have fixed the issue CELLSNET-43735.
Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v18.104.22.168 and let us know your feedback.