When converting excel chart to SVG format, spaces from the text content are omitted

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells v19.4 to generate SVG of chart - “test” in the attached excel file. In the SVG output, spaces from the text content are being omitted.

Following code is used to generate the output:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“test.xlsx”);
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
String worksheetName = “1683686”;
Chart chart = ws.get(worksheetName).getCharts().get(“test”);
ImageOrPrintOptions imgOptions = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
imgOptions.setImageType(ImageType.SVG);
chart.toImage(“aspose response_19.4.svg”, imgOptions);

PFA below the source excel and SVG output:
attachments.zip (68.8 KB)

Can you please look into this.

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam,

Thanks for the template file, output SVG file and screenshot.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that when converting MS Excel chart in the workbook to SVG format, spaces from the text content are omitted as per your screenshot. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42905” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

Hi,

Is there any update on this? We need to provide a fix for this issue to our customer in our upcoming product release next month, so we need a fix for this ASAP. Can you provide any tentative date for when this issue will be resolved?

Thanks,
Neha

@Neha_Gautam,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved out yet. I have logged your concerns against your issue. We will check if we could provide you an update or eta (if it will take more time) for your issue.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!