When deleting last column from Excel Worksheet, filter is not removed from it

When I am deleting the last columns of the Worksheet, the filter is not getting removed and it is getting displayed on the last blank column.

Workbook wb = new("C:\\TEST\\Book1.xlsx");
            Worksheet worksheet = wb.Worksheets[0];
            worksheet.Cells.DeleteColumn(7);
            wb.Save("C:\\TEST\\Book2.xlsx");

If I delete any column other than last, it works fine.

Please find attached sample file TEST.ZIP
TEST.zip (6.5 KB)

Could anyone please guide me to find what options/function I need to use to get rid of the filter from the last column?

@chaudharivishal47,

Thanks for the template file.

After an initial test, I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template XLSX file. I found that when deleting the last column from the Excel Worksheet, the filter is not removed from it and is instead displayed on the last blank column. You are correct, if I delete any column other than the last one, it works fine.

We require a thorough evaluation of the issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-55362

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@chaudharivishal47,

This is to inform you that your issue (logged as “CELLSNET-55362”) has been resolved. The fix/enhancement will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v24.4) that we plan to release in the first half of April 2024. You will be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-55362) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi