When exporting an Excel file using Java Aspose, the CheckBox selection status within the file is incorrect

Below is the unit test code. Could you please help me identify the issue? Thank you.

<dependency>
       <groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
      <artifactId>aspose-cells</artifactId>
      <version>21.1</version>
</dependency>
@Test
    void checkBoxTest() throws Exception {
        Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
        Worksheet worksheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get(0);
        int j=2;
        for(int i=0;i<100;i++){
            int checkBoxIndex = worksheet.getCheckBoxes().add(i+j, 0, 20, 80);
            CheckBox checkBox = worksheet.getCheckBoxes().get(checkBoxIndex);
            boolean v = i%2==0;
            checkBox.setText(v?"选中":"未选中");
            checkBox.setValue(v);
            j+=2;
        }
        workbook.save(outDir+"CheckboxExcel.xlsx");
        Thread.sleep(2000);
    }

@gulixiang,

I tested your scenario/case using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java 24.1 (please try it) and sample code segment. It works fine and as expected. Please find attached the output Excel file and let us know if you find any issue with it.
CheckboxExcel.zip (9.2 KB)

I am still encountering issues. I am using WPS Office, a very popular office software in China, available at wps.cn. Could it be that WPS is not compatible with the checkbox feature of Office? Could you help test this? Our company’s license only permits the use of version 21.8.

@gulixiang,

Please open my attached file into MS Excel and check if you find any issue with it.

It might be the case. Please note, Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications and mimics the behavior of MS Excel. So, if you could use MS Excel to open your output file into MS Excel manually and if it displays fine without any issue then you should think Aspose.Cells works fine.