Percentage exported incorrectly when I use Aspose Tasks to export in mpp format. If I use Aspose Tasks to export in jpeg format, the percentage are correct.
The scenario is:
- I created an MPP file (using Microsoft Project) with 10 tasks.
- I used aspose tasks to set each task respecting the rule:
- First task = 10%
- Second task = 20%
- And so until reach the tenth task at 100%
After that, I exported the mpp (using Aspose Tasks) with the percentages changed in two formats. In jpeg format, the percentages are correct. In the mpp format, the percentages are mostly wrong.
I added the files used in this support ticket
001-original_mpp_file.PNG (22.0 KB)
002-mpp_export_to_mpp.PNG (45.8 KB)
003-mpp_expor_to_jpeg.jpeg (170.8 KB)
original.zip (44.1 KB)
exported.zip (41.3 KB)
Note: I am using “aspose-tasks-20.7.2-jdk17.jar”