When exporting MPP, the percentages do not correspond to the set value

Percentage exported incorrectly when I use Aspose Tasks to export in mpp format. If I use Aspose Tasks to export in jpeg format, the percentage are correct.

The scenario is:

• I created an MPP file (using Microsoft Project) with 10 tasks.
  • I used aspose tasks to set each task respecting the rule:
    • First task = 10%
    • Second task = 20%
    • And so until reach the tenth task at 100%

After that, I exported the mpp (using Aspose Tasks) with the percentages changed in two formats. In jpeg format, the percentages are correct. In the mpp format, the percentages are mostly wrong.

I added the files used in this support ticket

001-original_mpp_file.PNG (22.0 KB)

002-mpp_export_to_mpp.PNG (45.8 KB)

003-mpp_expor_to_jpeg.jpeg (170.8 KB)

original.zip (44.1 KB)

exported.zip (41.3 KB)

Note: I am using “aspose-tasks-20.7.2-jdk17.jar”

@construtivo

Can you please share the sample code that you have used so that I may use that to verify on my end.

Here they are:

Documents.zip (45.3 KB)

Thanks

@construtivo

An issue with ID TASKSJAVA-1212 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thank you for the feedback.
It is very important for the work I have been doing and it is an excellent feature of Aspose-Tasks.
Is there any way we can follow up on the issue? At the moment, it is unknown whether this will be resolved and when.

Thank you very much again.

@construtivo

I regret to share that the issue is still unresolved and we request for your patience. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

1 Like