When exporting the workbook to pdf using aspose.cells.save- the resulting PDF has issues with formatting and repeating cells

Hi

we are currently using Aspose.Cells for .NET v 5.1.3.0

when i m trying to convert the excel file to pdf using the save option, the output pdf file, when the extra columns that are not fit in the single page are rendered in a differnt page, it is repeating the first 2-3 columns and that too with differnt and uneven formatting.

i m currenlty working on a ciritical issue and need this to be solved ASAP.

from my testing i understand that this is happening when we have some of the rows/cols freezed.

attached is a snapshot for quick overview. highlighted one is the repeating in disorder..

thanks

arjun R

This message was posted using Page2Forum (attachment) from Convert an XLS File to PDF Format - Aspose.Cells for .NET
Hi,

Please try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.1

The PDF should be based on the Print Preview of Sheets in MS Excel, if you find difference or issues using v7.0.4.1, give us your template file and output PDF file, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

Thanks for your quick reply. however i was trying to find the trial license for using this new v 7.x dll. can you provide me the license file for this?

will verify this and let you know my results.

thanks

arjunr

Hi,

You may comment out the licensing code to check whether it works fine or not.

If you would also like an evaluation license to test without any restrictions for 30 days, please follow the directions provided here.