When filling a word template then saving to PDF in demo auto line numbers do not appear

I am evaluating the word and pdf libraries.

I am using the C# webform demo project and have changed a word tempate provided (sales invoice) to have auto numbering turned on. I did this in word and not in the .NET application.

The demo works fine if I populate the word template and the end result is a new word doc.

The demo does not work properly if I select the ouput to be pdf. The auto line numbers do not appear on the left hand side of the pdf output as they do in the word output.

Is it possible to maintain the autoline numbering when converting a word document to a pdf document.

Thanks

Dan

Hi
Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem. Auto line numbering is not supported upon converting to PDF. I created new issue #7241 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Auto line numbering will be supported, hopefully this year, hopefully sooner than you think. No deadline though.

We have a client that requires the auto-numbering feature to be implemented. Can you please shed any light on when this feature will be included as we are unable to implement our solution as it stands and we do not wish to lose the client.
The original bug note is #7241
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot give you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Hopefully, this feature will be supported in few months.
Best regards.

Alexy,
Our client that requires the auto-line numbering in the pdf conversion is losing patience with us as it has not been rectified yet. It has been 11 months since this bug was reported.
Could this bug be placed into the next release as we do not want to lose the client?
We originally licensed the product speciffically for the pdf conversion with auto-line numbering and have not been able to use it to date.
Let me know if there is anything we can do to help expedite the fix.
I appreciate you help in this matter.
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I still cannot promise you anything regarding this issue at the moment. I added your request to my monthly report, so its priority will be increased. I will notify you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 7241) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(16)

Alexey,
The auto line numbering bug 7241 was reported fixed in the 8.02 release. We arestill unable to get the auto-line numbers to appear on a pdf rendered from a word doc file. Is there something extra that has to be done when rendering the the doc file in order to get the auto-line numbers to appear on the resulting pdf?
Thanks
Dan.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? I will check them and provide you more information.
Best regards,