When i add a image to a PDF- Doc.save() can't catch the exception and don't run and stop there

We use aspose-pdf-10.3.0.jar in docker,hope insert a picture into a PDF file.
but when we call pdf.save method,the method has been no response.
please tell me does aspose-pdf whether to support running in docker?

com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfDocument1 = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(pdfUrlAll);
byte[] bytes = new BASE64Decoder().decodeBuffer(imgBase64);
InputStream imageStream = new ByteArrayInputStream(bytes);
page.getContents().add(new com.aspose.pdf.Operator.GSave());
pdfDocument1.save("/usr/files/test.pdf");

Hi James,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will appreciate it if you please share a simple executable code along with your sourced PDF document and image. We will try to replicate the issue at our end and will provide you information accordingly.

Best Regards,

We run in the window and Linux platform is no problem, but running in the docker, there will be this problem.

Hi James,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid we have not tested the Aspose.Pdf on docker platform. However we have logged a ticket PDFNEWJAVA-34926 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Any update on this?

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue reported earlier is pending for review as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. Nevertheless, I have intimated the team to try accommodating the issue in their development schedule and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-34926) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.