When I am creating recurrence customize event for monthly and yearly It is not creating properly

monthly event: Occur Every first/second monday/tuesday until endDate

Yearly event: Occur Every year on the first/second monday/tuesday of any_month

Are not creating properly
Monthly_event.PNG (65.2 KB)

In the above attachment In RecurrancePattern tab the “Day” radio button is checked, I want to check “The” radio button can you please help me out.

@PragatiAgrawal

We have logged a ticket for your case as EMAILNET-40672 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello @tahir.manzoor

can you please update me the current status of my issue

@PragatiAgrawal

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Okay, I will be waiting for your response

@PragatiAgrawal

The code snippet below will help to achieve expected output. Please note that if you want to arise event in Wednesday then StartDate(at creating calendar) must be Wednesday, otherwise exception will be thrown.

DateTime startDate = new DateTime(2022,10,5);
DateTime endDate = startDate.AddHours(1);

// Create the meeting
MapiCalendar meeting = new MapiCalendar("Zoom", "Meeting", "root", startDate,
        endDate, "", new MapiRecipientCollection());

// Create the recurrence
MapiCalendarEventRecurrence recurrence = new MapiCalendarEventRecurrence();
MapiCalendarMonthlyNthRecurrencePattern pattern = new MapiCalendarMonthlyNthRecurrencePattern();
pattern.PatternType = MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternType.MonthNth;
pattern.Period = 1;
pattern.DayOfWeek = MapiCalendarDayOfWeek.Wednesday;
pattern.Position = DayPosition.First;
pattern.EndType = MapiCalendarRecurrenceEndType.NeverEnd;
recurrence.RecurrencePattern = pattern;
meeting.Recurrence = recurrence;
meeting.Save(@"calendar.msg", AppointmentSaveFormat.Msg);